Samstag, 10. Januar 2015

Saturday 320$ KO and Huge progress on changethewhy

Hey everyone,

I hope your year started as awesome as mine. Last saturday I was fortunate enough to get second in the saturday 320$ KO for a sexy 23000$ score. It was a rough grind, with amazing opponents.
They never gave me any easy chips from last 4 tables down to Headsup, so I am very proud of myself.

Especially T-Macha I think played amazing till at some point it looked like he tilted or got tired, I think the MTT lasted about 11hours or so.

Well deserved 1st place for Davy...


Outside Poker we are working extremely hard on www.changethewhy.com and we have two awesome announcements for all of you.

1. We will be launching our Podcast on the 1.February.2015. Our first guest will be Daryl Jace, who reached the sunday million finaltable 5 times, won it twice , won the ftops ME for 385000$ and many more.... The interview with him was very interesting and we covered topics like: bad moneymanagement, grinding too much, how lifechanges can affect your goals.

2. www.changethewhy.com will stay completely free even after february's added new features.
All videos will be free and we will start off with a full 5 year financial Program on how to get financially independent as a poker player.



All of this completely free!!!


We are almost finished with a 52 week program for poker players that will allow you to focuss 100% of your time on poker and everything else will be taken care off.


In terms of where my Girl and me are going to stay in 2015;
I am currently talking to a friend in Rosarito/Mexico, and I am very positive that we will go there pretty soon.

The pictures and the weather look amazing there.


I can't wait to see Mexico and Los Angeles.... Yessssss

As always I wish you all the BEST !!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen