Freitag, 30. Januar 2015

Consistency compared to the BIIIIGGG BAAANNGGGG

Hey everybody.

Some of you might know that I am right now producing my first Video Series for changethewhy. In order to provide the best content possible I have been reading hundrets of articles on psychology, nutrition, money management, health, and much much more.
During this research I have found myself answering one big question over and over. I would like to share this question with you here.

If you could get 1 million dollars without any preparation and any work at all or prepare yourself to earn a million dollars in future and learn what it takes to reach that goal along the way, so that when you reach your 1 million dollar goal you keep it. What would I choose? Would I take the headstart? Or the loooooong road to my goal?

Before you answer, let us consider the pro's and con's of both options:

1. Headstart:

Pro:

- I'd have money immediately
- I'd have more money to get good advisors and accountants right from the start
- I'd have more options right from the start overall

Con:

- Easy to fail and spend the money I have, too fast, to profit enough from it
- We have bad habits right now, because if we had better habits we would have achieved higher goals already
- Teaching other people our way to the 1 million dollars is not possible

2. Looong Road to my goal:


Pro:

- I'd be prepared when I reach my goal and it is less likely to loose the money again, since I already am on the success track for a long time.
- I'd gradualy have better and better and stronger habits that assure me to keep and actually make even more money out of the profits I made up to that point
- I'd have amazing habits on my way to my goal, because it takes dedication to reach such a big goal.
- We could teach other people how to get there

Con:

- Takes very long to reach our goals
- I might not live until I achieve my goals, therefore I would have worked for my goal, but never achieve it


I am sure there are more Pro's and Con's but these are the most important ones for me.

So did your answer change now?
Think about this for some time, because this question reflects you as a person.

Do you take instant small profits over big longterm success?

One thing we learned on changethewhy is that steady and guaranteed is always better than fast unnatural results.

Just think about the fat guy in the gym. Most want to loose weight fast.
They workout for one week every day 1 hour and the second week they don't see the gym at all.
They don't see the results so they get discouraged.
Success comes when you do something over and over and over and believe in the Plan you set for yourself.




I would like to share this amazing Video with you because it is still one of the best Videos ever made on this topic.

This man is absolutely amazing, and altho I never spoke to him in person, he spoke to me for years now and we know eachother.

For me, and many smarter and more successful people than me, the answer is: steady and guaranteed is the answer to any question in life!


I wish you an amazing week.

Make sure you don't loose the start of our 52 week Success Program launch on changethewhy.
On our site we also release lots of free videos and Content to help you in your everyday life.

The first podcast will be released on the  2/Feb/2015 so stay tuned.


I wish you all the best.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen