Samstag, 17. Januar 2015

Life is about..... LOVE, Passion and ENERGY!!!

Hey everyone,

so first of all:


Happy new year. I hope you all survived the New Year's Party with a huuuuuuge headache. haha

I spend my Party in Rome with good friends. We flew from Germany to Rome for 1 day, and wandered around this magnificent city.
Beautiful by day and by night for sure.

The old City center is amazing. These old Romans were just super crazy good in building that area.

Here are some cool Pics we made on our trip:

 Arrived in ROME at Noon 31/12/2014
 PIZZA is mandatory in ROME of course. Was not as good as I hoped, but still pretty awesome!
Yes, it was really really cold down there, but look at this beautiful area and sky.



Every year we spend New year somewhere else, so looking forward to 2015/2016. Where do you think is the best country or City to spend it? I'd love to hear your stories and Party with you.




Since the Start of this Blogpost had nothing to do with the topic ( haha ) let's talk a bit about Energy.

Over the years of coaching People in Poker, Lifestyle, Finance and Personal developement I have invited every single Person to come down to Portugal and spend time with us at the beach and re-gain much needed Energy and enjoy Life with us.
I think I got really lucky over the years. We had People from Poland, Lithuania, USA, Costa Rica, Romania, Germany, Africa, Netherlands and Spain here ( I hope  I didn't forget a country ). Great, amazing people, all of them.
What I realized very often when we talked 3-6 months after they left Portugal is that the energy often got lost after that time, and mine always stays up.
I get asked this question alot: How do you stay so high-energy?

It is very very simple: I just don't stop!!!! I think it was in a very cool song by Linkin Park where they said:
The hardest thing about stopping is starting again!


Especially when I had students here all they needed was to recharge their batteries.

Most People did not come back to Portugal, I assume because they felt bad and thought they let me and my beliefs in them down, which clearly is not the fact, because they honored me with their time and company. So I feel very blessed actually and if they come back I don't think stuff like: Oh look how great I am, these people come back to me. ( What type of person actually thinks like that? )

Today I watched a cool Video that one of my students posted on Skype and I would love to share this video with you too. This man is so much more than just an entrepreneur, he is a huge inspiration for me and many more people all over the world.



One of the key things he mentions on the way to success is "the amazing people you gather".
He mentions several times that a company is a group of people and the quality of the company is determined by the quality of people in it.
So the way to do anything big and amazing, that will increase the value of anyone's life, are the people you surround yourself with.


The next thing is the energy these people provide to eachother.
You could compare it to a Live concert compared to listening to an album at home.
The Live concert has an amazing energy. All these people enjoying their Life and their time for 90 minutes with this great band.

In the end I realized that I actually do have alot of great people in my life.
I am fortunate enough to be able to call them: friends.

Now all I/We need to do is gather our forces and create big things.

Let us all create big things ladies and gentleman. Together it's easier and we can achieve more.

Let's forget our fears and our barriers. Let us all do something big and help as many people as we can along the way.

I believe in ME, I believe in You and I believe in US.

Your,

Pedro Goncalves

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen