Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

VOLUME SUX!!!!!!!!!!

Even before december started I knew that my volume would drop alot...it has been dropping over the last few weeks steadily except when i started the bankroll builder.
This is due to alot of bdays and holidays in december in Germany, and also because its the month i can see my son more, so its always family > poker for me, i hope its the same for you guys too.

besides that i still made more money than the avg person does, so i am really not unhappy so far about this month at all....

first i looked at my cashouts this month and my sharkscope graph and i was really disappointed, but then i realized: i made 600$ in winnings plus rakeback...and mostly i played micros, and only played something around 5-6 days..thats 100$/day...what exactly am i complaining??? play 1-6$ sngs and make 100$/day with 4-5 hrs work per day...and i am really complaining?

after that i realized that we look at monthly stats way too often instead of looking at hrly rates...i did not put much work in, i spend alot of time with the people i love and that makes me happy...
so, YEAH I am really happy right now..i love my job, i love coaching, it was kinda hard to start with, but i think looking at students results it really paid off for both sides,,so i cant wait for january to come and grind the money out of pokerstars ;)

wish ya`ll gl this month, i  will try to get to 2k profit this month at least..wnt be too hard..but today is monday...time to chill ;)

cya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen