Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011

UHHHH so annoying

YO,

another aha moment for me while playing...and that big moment in a 3,50$ sng.


there was a guy with a 10k stack with stats 5/4....
ok till that nothing unusual...wrong!!!!!
after 2 hands his stats increased alot...as he started to reraise every raiser and raised every limper..called all raises and stabbed all pots and so on...
I was shocked to see these plays in 3,50s and by a guy that tight...
I tried to avoid him as much as i could as i was playing too many tables to concentrate on him, lucky for me I had a big enough stack to lean back and wait.

Then we got 3 handed and he started to do this with me over and over again and there was nothing I could do..i was absolutely helpless...and thought: boy this is sooo annoying.....I have to do this myself!!!!!!!!

And so I did and added in more reraises into my game from any position depending on others stacksizes too of course...I always made it less than the player made it..i startet to 4 bet him constantly until he finally started to berate me in chat...

That was the moment it hit me..and i started a new session and every time i had a 10bb+ stack i started to reraise from all positions...well done whyme...played 20 games, won 80$ and am on my way to play more tomorrow...hell yeah

Also this little session taught me once and again that its important to be observant...tho i think that these players suck bigtime, at the same time they teach me how to play better poker sometimes...just watch out for the players that do effective things u dont do..even if they dont understand why they do it, or why its working...that doesnt mean you have to ignore it and not learn from it.


1 Kommentar: