Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011

I am sooo lazy, am I?

So today I started to look at my sharkscope graph for the last 3 months

I always wonder about my volume...in general I always see myself as extremely lazy and that there is no way I get enough volume in...BUT looking at numbers it really seems pretty decent.

without hyperturbos

whyme270483         5.382$2  $11  15%$8.987  -N/APokerStars<3Mths Spd=NoSuperTurbos SNG Only




with hyperturbos


whyme270483         8.624$1  $13  10%$10.031  HotN/APokerStars<3Mths SNG Only


looking at these numbers it totally seems like hyperturbos are not worth my time and I should concentrate more on playing 45men and 180men sngs.

after looking at this I asked myself:
Ok, you do not play as many hrs and as consistently as you should/could...If you can put in 5382 turbo sngs +3300 hypertubos plus some mtts without actually forcing you to play...what do you think you are capeable of playing if you consistently play 7-8hrs/day???? 5 days a week?

right now i play whenever i feel like and have a somewhat vague schedule..
I pretty much managed to NOT play after 8pm for the last 25/30 days, I am really glad I managed to do this as it gave me more time and more strenght to head to the gym at least 4 to 5 times a week and I really feel like my body is giving me alot back by concentrating alot better AND longer...

I will definitely try to work more on keeping my schedule active and work acording to this.
I mean, look at guys like azntracker for example, when he started his sick grind in jan 2011 to get sne by feb28...this is the sickest grind i can imagine and he made it. there is a way to make a lot of money with a cardgame, and it all seems to come to those who WORK...

But we spend dead time infront of the computer reading stuff we already know and watch movies or a series for the 4th time...and the worst part of it, is that i do that stuff too...

lets make it a sick 2012....gl guys..hope to see you all at the tables

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen