Mittwoch, 2. November 2011

Oktober is over..happy? i think i should

Ok well Oktober 2011 is done...managed to run like god i guess made roughly 7k and am on my way to get sn in a short time...
Today I started to play 30$ 18 mans...geeeezzzz i forgot how easy these games are, its insane...
had a guy / ratataboom1 sitting at my tables, i assume he was 8-12 tabeling and he normally is freaking tight and all of a sudden he started to 3-bet every single hand and jam when unopened..he once jammed 4k bb100 into 7 people...got called and suckedout with 92o....wtf...oh well but he did loose all games...he did not cash a single one..gg man...
well in that session ( 8tabeling 30 man sngs for a total of 40 games ) I made exactly 300$ not too bad considering how long i ve not played them and i still got that 180 man  strat handranges in the back of my mind, and if u dont switch that asap you will end loosing money.

well besides poker also alot happened, not in oktober but in the following months. I will be living in Portugal from Jan 2012 on. I ve talked to piteiracorp, a good 18 man reg living in Faro, and asked him if he would like to have a pokerbuddy living with him there, and he loved the idea and so we shared some info about where it is and what it would cost and basic stuff like that and i def love the idea...on sunday i will be in portugal and will def meet with him and he ll show me around the city....NICE!!!!!

I ve always dreamt about that, play poker and have the beach near...holy shit I 'd love that...I really can't wait to get to portugal. and even if we dont start living together I would still meet a condo myself and stay there. the only problem i always had with leaving germany is that i hate to be in a place where i dont know a single person... but well i ll deal with it if nothing else is possible...but i def wanna leave germany.

well coming back to poker, i assume that i will now get back on the 18 man train and grind some of those and grind my way up to the 60$ 18 mans and hopefully stay there for longer. TBH i think the biggest fish online are in mtts and in 60$+ 18 mans..the amount of mistakes they make is absolutely rediculous..there is no explanation for a 1st hand allinshove CALL with A5offsuit...are u kiddn me? raise,reraise,shove,CALL,fold,fold...hands flip over AA vs A5!!!!!!!!!!! byebye 60$

There is one last thing I wanted to say and i dont know really how to put it into words, but  i ll try...
today i saw a really good player playing the 30$ 18 mans and i had him marked as really good, then he made a horrible call on the bubble with a2....then i for some unknown reason decided to sharkscope him and saw that he was down 100$k this year....OMG i was shocked..the last 5 years that guy had made 50k+ every single year with 2010 being his best year being up 112$k...
and this year he lost over 100$k in SNGS max buyin 100$ wtf..i dont get that...why do people loose so much? poker seems so easy to me right now..no one is good, in sngs the regs i see everyday, except maybe 3-4, are all bad...they are predictable as reading a book....it then just comes down to luck...and luck will evenout in the longrun...so i start to wonder...will i ever loose the feel for the game..meaning will i ever NOT doubt myself and NOT get better some day??????
i guess i realized how important it is to always ask urself alot of questions while playing and constantly improve and think about the game....

gl everybody lets make something good happen in november!!!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen