Samstag, 26. November 2011

enough Staking lets move on

Hey guys..so i finally convinced myself that i should stop to get staked...
i really have to stand on the pokerground myself, and although i have a great stakingdeal with a good friend who leaves me open to whatever i feel like..it still sux to ship someone so much money every single month.

So i thought about what limits i want to start.

My roommate who is one of my students recently started to play 1,50$ 45 men and by 2-4 tabeling after a week moved up to 3,50$ 45men and is still crushing them with my help..so i thought to myself: why not leave the most money possible on your bankaccount and start in the lowlimits and grind my way up to a 2k br...
so...

150$ deposit it is then....

so the last 2 days i ve started to play 45 men ranging from 3,50$ to 30$ and my results are pretty good i think...also I ve thought about some changes i need to make in order to consistently beat them..also i want to start conservative as i dont wanna redeposit.... and i think the best way is to play more agressive then i normally would play them.


whyme270483         135$2  $7  21%$244  TiltN/APokerStars11/24/2011 11/26/2011 E45-45 SNG Only



also i ve thought about the changes and adjustments i need to make in every single limit in order to beat the limits bigtime....so the last two days i mainly took to learn what exactly the bad players do worse then the players do in my limits and how i can exploid those mistakes better,,,
also I will use camtasia to record my sessions...I will make a video for every single limit i play and discuss the changes I make and comment as much as I can on my game...
For the sake of the video I will only 10 table them as long as the video lasts but normally I'll 15 table....

plan is:
1,50$ 45 men till 250$br
1,50$+3,50$ 45 men till i reach 500$br
3,50$+7,00$ 45 men till i reach 800$br
7,00$+25% 8$ 180s till i reach 1,2k br
after that I ll switch to 15$ 18 man sngs and get into my regular games again....
I hope to make all this happen within 10 days..but who knows what the 180s hold there for me


lets hope the best for whyme ;)

have fun guys

2 Kommentare:

  1. gl with your plan :) wise decision to stop playing staked imo, not sure why you're starting at such low stakes tho, but i believe you have a reason to do so :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thx man...2 reasons
    1. i want to prove to myself that i can make this happen whenever i need to in a short time
    2. i want to have the most money possible, available to me on my bankaccount....

    AntwortenLöschen