Freitag, 11. November 2011

Portugal , future plans, new book!!!!

JOOOOO guys,
so, yesterday I arrived from my short trip to portugal. Everything went well, got the paperwork done in one day and then spend a day and a half in Faro with Hugo-Piteiracorp...really nice guy...def glad to meet him. he showed me some sites in Faro, what i was really shocked about is how poor people really are there and that life is not that awesome in Portugal as i thought.
There is not much, thats really cheaper then in germany, so i really don't know if moving to Portugal is the best idea. But i still think that i should give it a try for at least one year. Still got enough time to think about it and decide.

Ok I ve probably read the best book about poker life outside of the tables:
Peak Performance Poker

It s not the tipical poker book that talks about strategies at the table or how to play hands or tiltcontrole....but its all about how to manage our time, health, sports, friendships, free time and much more ....
it compares poker to sports and talks about similarities and about how to play our A-Game more with being more healthier....It's definitely super interesting, its a small book and imo, if you are serious about Poker or anything in life that requires a high degree of concentration, this book is a must...

Well besides that not much happened, I have not been playing much, but went on a small downswing in 180s, about 1k, but managed to play some 18s today, up to 30$ buyins and made 504$ in 3 hrs...not too bad. I am awesome lol jokin...ofc

ok what comes next? ok I ve also read acoimbra s blog from the beginning, i really think this guy is awesome and the thought and dedication he puts into this game is remarkable....if you have not read his blog and about his beginnings you def should take few minutes and give it a try...here


well besides that i am pretty happy about life and everything....i think i play extremely well and now i have a time plan for my week....i will try to search for someone to help me with organizing good and healthy meals/food, and right now i have someone helping me with my excercises...

my timeplans look like this from sunday on, without this monday being my free-day as i ve had enough days off for now ;)
work tuesday-sunday with saturday being my shortest day of only 5 hrs work.
I will try to get my days to this schedule asap:
07:30 wakeup, breakfast, rest a bit
08:00-08:30 switch on computer, get myself comfortable and start my session
12:30-13:30 end 1st session
13:30-15:00 break, do some excercises, get on my bike or whatever, but DO NOT USE THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!
15:00 start the second session of the day
19:00-20:00 end session....

on tue,thurs,friday i will head to the gym and have a bigger training session and the rest of the days i will spend quality time with friends...since i have no girl right now, i def like this plan and have enough time for me/my body and my friends...also to stick to this plan i have to give 50$ for every single day that i do not work on schedule ( of course if i have something important to do i can change it slightly but my excercise times per week and my work schedule can not be changed much.... ) def -ev to not stick to my plan ;) haha

well guys thats it for now..i wish ya'll a good rest 2011 and lets party and drink alot when its 1 am somewhere on this planet...damn, thats alot ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen