Montag, 17. Oktober 2011

OPTIONS???

Ok guys..my first week after sngprotege has passed and though it was not a very profitable one I am still really happy with my results..basically now i know that i can handle variance pretty good as i did not stop to play though i had lost 50% my br in one session....then i did move down in limits back and forth when i had to.
So everything went pretty good and this week I will work even harder since I am single again lol..women are still a mistery to me...

so lets hope for a good start...my br is at 1k right now...so i am still down 33% but thats ok..concentrae and go on...
next thing  i am pretty happy about is that i have a new coach ( yeah i truely believe we all should have one at any time ) ... Its Yeshua_Won... A good friend of mine is being coached by him and his results seem to be awesome both, from him and from his students...And I am pretty happy with the agreement we have so far and looking forward to work with him....wish me luck ;)



here my two graphs for the week...ughhhh who can spot what the 18 man graph is....ahhh shoot me please


gl next week guys....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen