Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011

loosing your bankroll/coaching

hey guys...
yesterday I lost 50% of m bankroll after having to move down to 15s a few days before because of blowing my winnings in hypers...
now the thing is i feel really good, as i really played great and pretty much was right all the time (except of not knowing when fish call me with k2 and kill my AA wtf!!!!!!) with people s ranges, it just didnt work out for me yesterday..oh well...now that i am still getting stacked and can blow the bankroll i have for as long as i want there is no need to move down in limits...but if it was my roll ( am at 850$ right now) i would move down to play 7$ 45 men sngs and grind my way back up...i hear alot of people think that being a poker player is so freaking easy and baller....oh boy, thats so far away from reality that i really start to laugh every time but at the same time would never tell them the truth, why should I? they will not understand it....because they dont have to!!!! they have to do their day job, feed their kids and fk their wife perfectly every day, so understand how variance and pokerskill works perfectly is not on their to do list....
yesterday I thought about gettin a coach for mtts and 180s...a really really good guy...really nice, friendly and smart...i am sure he could help my game alot...
then i talked to bubbleoutcas about it all and he asked me some questions that i really want you to ask yourselves before considering coaching:
1. whats ur br?
2. what did u do to master mtts??? (nothing in my case, should ve been watching movies, reading forums..... amm)

OK, he said, THEN YOU SHOULD BE GRINDING!!!!!

end of the discussion..man i thank you alot for the last sentence...clarified everything...lets grind

1 Kommentar:

  1. Kind of same thing happened to me a few months ago, I seemed to crush $60 for a couple days and then just got hammered. Tough to recover mentaly, definately drop the stakes, gl mate.

    AntwortenLöschen