Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2011

feeling sooo fkn miserable

I feel soooo bad right now..and am really mad at myself....
For the second day in a row i lost all my winnings in hyperturbos...
yesterday I lost 800$ playing 18,77$ hyperturbo satelites , then started with 1500$ roll and played 15$ 18 man sngs within 3 hrs i had it all up to 1900$ again..today i wasn't in the mood to play 18s in the morning time, and as there were no regs in the hypers, I decided to play them again..and yeah lost my 400$ profit within 2 hrs....
Man what a fkn fish I am...I am up nearly 2k in 18s so far since sngprotege ended and lost EVERYTHING in hypers...why can't I stop playing them?
and to be honest I really think I played great, I didn't tilt or anything, its just that I really ran so much under ev, that it makes me sick to think abd talk about it
people calling off bvb with 84 for a fullstack and busting my aces is soooo annoying especially when u are in a sick downswing anyway....
well i guess i ll exclude myself from playing hypers from now on...
if i want to get to 60$ 18 man sngs within this month, well then thats the way to go...byebye hypers..hello 18 man grind....

I guess I ll grind 200 games/days from now on,....lets hope that my small sized brain will stop me from playing hypers and cashgames.....fkn rigged online poker lol ;-P


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen