Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012

yay..finish strong at the end of the year..yay

Hey everybody...today I tried a new schedule..in the morning time...starting at 8am my time...there were like 4 33$ mtts and few other ones 2 hypers snd the hot109..and some really sweet small mtts...
had another really cool day ...so there is butterflies and sunshine everywhere right now ;)


also shipped 2 15$ 180s today..so i have to be ranked 3 or 4th for 5-15$ 180s for this year...sweet... thats the way I like it...
My new approach to Poker works perfect..Obviously alot of it is variance for now...But I mean, today I cashed in more than 40% of games and for the whole week besides Sngs it s been like that all the time....yayayay
Today I playeds a sick Hand...Really sick that I can not find it, BUt it was like this..

HOT 109$ :

A reg opens UTG+1 3bbs with 30bbs I sit in the BB with AA and 28bbs...the BTN calls the raise and I reraise too high making it 18bbs...

UTG+1 and BTN both call. flop is T92 rainbow. I bet allin and both players call allin. UTG+1 has 24 off and BTN has QJo.-...

obviously turn comes K and I am out...I guess there is still some money to be made in Poker????

LOL...My day will come...I can feel it...but until then I take the 1,5k days ..lol


wish you all the best....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen