Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012

PLC - Pokerlifestyle Coaching

Hey Ladies and Gents,

I hope that everybody is doing well out there.
The end of 2012 is very near, I really do hope that all your wishes came true for 2012 and that all goals got a little bit nearer. For me everything went better than I ever could imagine.

Now it`s time to think about the future and Goals for 2013. So I thought about sharing my Goals here, maybe they can inspire some of you out there. Also I want to share some ideas I have about future Plans I have.

Let`s start with my Goals 2013:

Life:

- continue my good schedule and balanced life
- eat better, healthier ( by no means do I eat unhealthy or bad, but I think there is some room for improvement, and that`s what I will work on the next few weeks)
- continue the quality time with my beautiful girl
- visit at least two new countries in 2013
- sport; continue the workouts with my new personal trainer, work on getting stronger and healthier

Poker: 

- Improve my Tournament game to a level, that I can play even less in Future and higher limits
- Give Poker a less important role in my life
- Start my new Coaching Idea ( more about this later in this Blog-update )

Moneymanagement:

- buy 4-8 small flats in 2013 and rent them constantly
- start 2 new business besides Poker in 2013
- improve my abilities in the real estate market to skyrocket in 2014-2016 ( more about this in later blogupdates )


well I guess this is it in terms of Goals for 2013. And I am really excited. So far I ve reached alot in the last few years and am very happy to step into the future.

My last and most important Point today is the anouncement of a new site I am working on. It will be called

Pokerlifestyle Coaching


It will to a certain extend be like a coaching from my favorite Coach and Mentor: THOMMY ANGELO,
but there will be a huge difference: the Price!!!!

But I will announce more after this weekend. Believe me guys, it will be a total blast what we will do for you guys over there. There will be nothing out there you can compare it to...
We will coach everything you need outside Poker, that highly influences your Pokerresults.

The mental stability
Health
Relationship-management
Life balance
Moneymanagement outside Poker
and alot more

I am already working with someone under this program, and the results will be anounced in the next weeks...

As always I wish you all the best, and hope to see you soon....

Oh as of Poker, I shipped another 60$ 180 man for a cool 3k and came really close to 2 big scores finishing 14th in the 3r 2x turbo 5tsd$ for first and 15th in the big 11...the next big score is near, I can feel it...

I can`t wait 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Seems a nice plan to me :) . Looking forward for your new site. Gl.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thanks man....am really excited about it..sooo much to do in the next few days tho, really think it will be finished in end january instead of end 2012...but want to make it perfect when its on... gl in end 2012 man...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hallo, wie kann man sie denn mal kontaktieren? Evtl Coaching.... bitte um kurze Mitteilung auf Shakesbier08@web.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hallo mikro brief..habe dir eine email geschickt...gruß pedro

    AntwortenLöschen