Montag, 24. Dezember 2012

I really need to get used to bigger Swings

Hey,

Merry XMAS to everybody.
Am sitting at home now, waiting a few minutes till Christmas starts and everybody gets their presents.
But there is a topic in the back of my head that I would like to share and that is Swings:




I started to watch Jason Summerville videos again last week, and I don`t know what happened, but it seems that on tuesday something started making more sence to me in terms of optimal MTT-PLAY.
I really don`t know what it was, but it really refelcted in deeper runs in Mtts all week and more cashes.
I started playing 40% of hands and it all made so much more sence....I don`t know why, but it does...
And the next thing it caused was that I am playing alot higher avg buyins than before and therefore the swings started to get alot bigger.

Yesterday this was my session:
(actually the numbers are just totally wrong, I ended the day with 467$ more on my account. who knows....sscope is known to be wrong anyway and also at one point I was down 1300$)

AVG. Buyin is 35,04$ compared to my AVG. Buyin of roughly 10$ till last month, thats really sick. so the swings are insane compared. The good thing is that I really wasn`t worried at all at any time. It just made total sence to me to loose more money and win more money once my avg. buyin goes up.

There was one point yesterday where I felt really bad.
I played the sunday million and lost AA vs K7 - QQ vs KQ - 77 vs 44 and then I was out... I think I played extremely well, I played roughly 40% of hands and created a sick image, with alot of bluffing and stealing and got it in 3 times crushing peoples hands, but loosing...
But this shows me one thing: I can do this, the big score is near...my new style of play is highly profitable, the downside is that I have to pay super close attention to the table, and therefore can not play more than 2 mtts at once, or a third which then is a turbo...
who knows guys...gimme a rungood and I have the feeling that I will win a Major pretty soon...

Everything just makes soooo much more sence.... I mean I will try my best to win another 3k this month to finish with 11k profit, which is my goal for december!!!!

Can u feel it????I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!!


gl guys...next post is a 2012 summary....

1 Kommentar: