Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012

Run bad in 2012

Wow, i really don't know what the hell is going on in 2012....
I ve started the year refreshed and ready to takeoff..i played around 900 games so far, only 14 tabeling, so I´ve put in alot of hours so far...BUT Pokerstars decided to fuckin kill my bankroll and cut it into half....
I ve just finished reviewing some of my handhistories of the day, and I am pretty sure I´ve played absolutely awesome... But again I don´t seem to hold with KK at all....
And I ve had AA only twice in lategame out of 160 sngs today !!!!!! and I´ve lost both..one against a7 where he rivered a straight and the other where he flopped a straight with 53....

These are the times where you need to review your gamews, stay calm and go on....There is nothing I can do against variance , and also to be honest I don´t want it to be any different, I want these swings to happen, so that the upswings can be huge also...
it really sux to loose 50% of your bankroll in 5 days, meaning 1300$ avg buyin 13$..but well, there is nothing you can do besides continue strong and give your best...
there are things in life that u just need to outlast. and this time is my time to outlast this shit....its not even the worst downswing I´ve had in 18 man sngs...I´ve once lost 140 buyins, and right now I am at roughly 70 buyins downswing....
Well for now I´ll go to bed, rest a bit and start again tomorrow at my grindstation..and hopefully Pokerstars turns the doomswitch off and I can start to make some money again....
Don´t ever give up guys...just keep going and play awesome...


Here is a hand I played today...this is the exact bubble and I had to fold Jacks as the button decided to call the shove, so I was pretty sure that I have to fold my Jacks...
and it turns out that both guys had AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf.... how can u call on the bubble with AT there
The best part of it is that both hit an ace and I would´ve lost anyway...the next SB I jammed AT into the bb and he snap called AK..gg me..another bubble for me....
Man worse days to come in my life I guess
have fun in 2012, lets hope the best... cya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen