Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012

finally some rungood

Ok well, took me 8 days to get into the black and another 2 days to get to 1$/game in winnings...
damn what a stressfull time lol
not serious ofc.....

as i ve read in a post from quadchrasz the 18s are really sick to play, extremely reg infested and hard between 15$-30$....
I ve lost most of my money there, thos i don`t think i played bad by any means..but just too many regs,...almost every second bubble was against 4 other regs....edges are kinda small there as you can imagine.


whyme270483         396-$1  $14  -12%-$594  TiltN/APokerStars1/1/2012 1/11/2012 E18-20


so i decided to get back to 180s and 45 men after that....finaltabeling all the time but not running too well....you wont believe it when you see my results but maaaannnnnnn, i couldn`t finish 1st at all.....


whyme270483         573$3  $9  42%$1,947  Super TiltN/APokerStars1/1/2012 1/11/2012 E180-180



well lets hope my results keep being good for the rest of january, not much more you can do, than playing as good as you can and focuss on winning, not on the money you have lost....

On the other hand it seems like i will be going to Canada in March now, to visit Bubbleoutcas, who is an amazing player, and as far as I´ve experienced a super nice person. can´t wait to get there....

Canada I am on my way ;)

Yesterday my dad send me a pic of my son when he sits infront of the computer and maaaaaannnn he looks like his dad hahahahahaha, way too funny.... I ll add one pic of me next time



the right one..hahahahahahahahaha... I love you
Oh and you might think he just saw something impressive in the Computer, but NO, he looks like that all the time HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen