Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012

Is that all you ve got????????

Today I played some 45 men sngs on pokerstars and the same shit happened, that is happening the last 5 days... I am loosing overpair to underpair over and over and over again....

After loosing 40 buyins again in stupid 3,50 and 7$ 45 men i stopped playing and decided to review my handhistories to search for mistakes i am making....

then i took holdem manager and looked at my AA-TT and AK hands that went to showdown...and guess what.. I lost 78% with aces that went to showdown for 5 full days.. I lost 59% of KK that went to showdown
QQ-TT i didnt play much since i saw lots of 4 way allins before me.. in 15$ 180 man sngs....what a joke!!!!!


now, normally lots of people are like: fuck this, its so rigged and blablabla....

But the one thing came to my mind was:


I fucking played AWESOME....For me to loose it takes Pokerstars to let me fuckin loose every single coinflip....it takes people to shove 30 bigblinds in a blindbattle with 44 and hit quads against my aces for me to loose money.....


THATS what it takes to make me a loosing player????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Then lets fucking GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen