Montag, 4. Juli 2011

Poker update / holiday coming up

Jo guys wsup?
hope ya'll doin good in poker and life obiously.

I have not played that many games so far, only 1,1k/month but i ve been really fortunate to keep my 1-2$/game avg win up...pretty proud about that

here are my results for last 2 months:

whyme270483         2.210$2  $15  13%$3.939  -

Outside poker I ve spend alot of time with friends and have been to a Limp Bizkit concert here in Oberhausen, and it was great ... Fred Durst is still DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also I've bought the new album and its better than I thought, as the last album was pretty bad compared to the older ones.
Other than that its only a month from now, till I am in Portugal again with 2 good friends and my girl.
Cant wait to spend some time at the beach again, since german wheather sux really hardcore...


raining all day in summer..fuck it!!!!!!!!

ok guys gl...cya at the tables

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen