Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011

goin up, while going down

Hey guys,
I am typing this while deeply thinking about alot of stuff heading the wrong directions in my life...
Well seems like I don't have enough money to pay all my bills this month, damn "bills" is not the right word so I'll try to describe:

I can pay my monthly bills, but I need a new floor in the dining room, and also I need to buy 5 new heaters and get them installed and some smaller things...all in all I need around 2300€ and on 10th next month I will be in Portugal with my good friends for 11 days (no work and alot of drinking and partying).
Well thats alot of dough to be made and I only have 30 days to get it.....BUT, i guess I will only need 4 more of these days:
whyme270483         93$10  $14  65%$905  Super TiltN/APokerStars7/14/2011 7/14/2011 SNG Only


and everything will be fine ;)
Well right now I am extremely motivated to play a ton and so I am playing 3-4 times as many games as normal.
Also I have a new setup for my games and  I think I am useing my 2 monitors optimately.
On my left Monitor I cascade 13 tables and whenever  I have an interesting hand or when I am deep in a SNG I move the table to my right screen so that I can focus perfectly....

Well the 18 mans are extremely easy so far, the regs are a joke....honestly how can these guys call themselves "regs" averaging 100+ games a day and not improving and not makeing at least 1$/game????? People like Quadzchras ( I dont know if his name is written correctly ), Hellblood (damn, that guy 30+ tables them and makes more profit than a normal 15 tabeling reg), Entim, and 1 or 2 more that I dont remember right now play a ton every single day and learn and study every single day, improve and make more and more money...That's the way to go...
Learn, Play and improve and then play more and improve and learn more.
If not you will be trespassed faster than you can imagine.

Well this is it so far. I will work more and more the comming days and I will try to earn that money asap.

My last sentence

dont cry to give up, cry to keep going
gl guys

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen