Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013

Running up-hill with my ev-line

Hey everybody....

So a few days ago I decided (again) to go for Supernova Elite, so I started to talk to friends that already made it and others that are extremely good at 6max hyperturbos and 6max Turbos.
So far I`ve worked really hard on all my ranges and on peoples tendencies and am really confident that I am a winner in any game, I mean my results prove that, so there is not much to fear.

I just need to get in the Volume. And that`s where the top earners are separated from the poor people...

And as I am generally really lazy I wondered how I could motivate myself to play. And I found this:

I can consistently grind 6 tables of 6max hypers at a time. All regs so far are really familiar to me, and I have them perfectly categorize, so if I need to play, lets say 10 games at a time, because I need more Vpps, I think that will be no problem.
And also by 6 tabeling them and sometimes ( when I feel really good ) put in more games for a short time...
I will stay motivated and be exactly on the race to those 1 000 000 VPPs that I need for the year.

Now I am focussed on making the best play at any point, and I am really happy with my decisions and Pokerstars right now rewards me with some winnings, which is always good..lets hope for me to improve more and learn more...

Here are my last 4 days in 6max hypers



Also one thing that people don`t do enough imo, is observe great players... I do that a ton and it helped my game so much...It is NOT a waste of time....ITS WORK!!!!!


gl everybody

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen