Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013

6max alot more aggro after 6pm

Yesterday I had to play 2 sessions ( 1 early 9am my time and 1 late 6pm my time - german time )---

what I realized is that there were a lot more of the best regs in these games and that the games in general were alot more aggro in itself. Is this only me realizing that? And also, is theat standart? If so, I need to avoid these times 100%, its almost impossible to register into 100$ and 60$ for those reasons.
besides that I ve put in two really nice days this week. One 3400 Vpp day and one 3100 Vpp day. Also I am sitting on 1 Step 5 ticket, and am waiting for the games to start. I want an EPT  London ticket, and after booking one, I will play any EPT satelite out there ;) boooooyaaaaaaa

As once u have one ticket for a certain Event u get your 2,3,4,5,6..... ticket cashedout . And steps are definitively a really good way to get them. And they are worth 13100$ for the full package or 8000$ for Tournament entry only.....



PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen