Montag, 24. September 2012

Back in Germany, Grinding time!!!

Ok, sooooooooo

I am now officially back in Germany and it´s been pretty hectic so far since I am back.

I will renovate my flat, as my girl and me will be staying there for a while now, and there is really a lot to do.
There is not a single room that is 100% or even 50% ok.....

something like this I guess.....

For the pokerside of life everything is going pretty well. I transitioned from mainly 180s to 30-100$ 6 max and played some steps and got 2 step 6 tickets which I used to get into the wcoop mainevent. I won one ticket BUT!!!! I didn´t play. I cashed it out, as the money right now is really more important to me than the chance to play the ME. Maybe next year? yeah, who knows...

Currently I am up about 6k for this month obviously the steps boosted that alot ;)
I ran too much above EV in 6 max turbos as I am currently at 19% ROI or something, but yesterday I got a hit in the stomach when i lost 21 30$ 6 max without a single chance of mincashing or so...

Oh yeah I almost forgot, yesterday I won my first 35$ 180 man SNG that was fun ;)



As far as the rake goes in 6 max, i like it alot at this point as it will give me the chance to get a nice shot at SNE next year without working too much or playing too many tables. If I can maintain 100$ avg buyin it wil be no problem to reach SNE for me...just a matter of getting my ass up and grind!!!!!!!

My good friend FCPROSPEKT wants to do it with playing cap cashgames, I am 10000000% sure he can do it, so wish you good luck on that one buddy...

What else? oh, well...My gf and I have some plans to go to Mexico and canada and visit some friends there and spend a cool time. But we first need t wait a bit as she does not have much holidays left till her education is finished in June 2013. And I don´t want to leave her here alonefor like a month or so...

Oh yesterday we went to the cinema ( little sidenote ) and saw the worst movie of all time - the new Resident Evil - Holy shit what a waste of money and time...In the middle of it I ran out of the cinema and bought some icecream and spent some time outside....
this must have been some kind of experiment on humans with brain????? I dunno, but certainly can not be a serious attempt to make a good movie....

Well....To be continued

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen