Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

First week is over/some pics

Hi everyone,
I ll make it a longer Post I think and will include some Pics also.
Ok lets start with Poker:

The First week in Portugal is over tonight, and the results have been really nice, Chris and Me are up.....wait I`ll show you


not too bad for one week I guess...
We spoke alot about Pokerconcepts and I think we understand pretty well how the other guy plays in most spots...



On the sad site of life my girl had to leave me on wednesday, last week as her work started again on Thursday, last week....
But we made a really cool trip through Algarve, I love you so much Baby, it was such an amazing time....
Can't wait to see her in 15 days as she will stay here for 3 days then. yayyyyyy

so, our trip took us to Sagres and from there we pretty much walked our way back till Portimao and spent 2 days in Lagos,,....wow guys Lagos is amazing, you def should visit it. we had planned to only stay 1 day in every city, but we loved it so much in Lagos that we stayed there for 2 days in the end....

From there we walked to Portimao, and i can tell you it was really a freaking long trip...the funny thing is that we started to take lots of pictures at the beginning and were talking alot but then after about 4 hrs later noone talked anymore and we also did not make many more pics, looking at it today, its been really funny but we were sooo pissed while walking omg ;)

In summer my girl will be here with 2 good friends and I guess we will make a bigger trip..as we will be here as 3 couples...I can not wait for this to happen ;)


so, here are some pics,  from our trip...I dont have pics from the house, but will upload them tonight..

gl and see you all soon i hope




 This is a beach in the middle of Lagos, its insanely nice, and we walked there for about 1 hr and it just didn`t end at all
 Lagos in the morning...such a nice place
 This is Sagres, the most SW Point in Europe, the weather is sick, 5 km to the east and its super sunny, and here its cloudy and raining, 
 Yes, boattrips can be cold and wet ;) Love you baby
This is an old Compass, the Portuguise used to cartograph islands and countries they found, it doesnt look big on this pic, but it was really huge, blieve me, I think somewhere around 50m 
 Thats me daydreamin at the beach, it actually was a cold day, so we had to wear a sweater, but was really a nice day...
And that is our beach...isn`t it beacutiful??

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow, looks amazing Pedro I hope to join you guys soon! We'll see how much I can earn haha

    AntwortenLöschen