Montag, 23. Mai 2011

Lets hope that poker keeps being legal here

Hey guys,
alot of bad things happened since black friday, especially my good pokerfriends struggled alot as they all live in the US, but some have moved to other countries so that they could play again.
As far as the games on stars go, they are extremely soft and the 15s-30s are really good and since mostly european play in them I can sleep longer and start my day at 3p.m. and feel good about it ;)
The blindlevel changes affected me negatively in the beginning, but now that they ve changed them back to normal and added one level i love them again and i am still wondering how bad all the regs really play. its rediculous to see a sharkscope graph of 60k games and profit over 90k $ and to see him fold all the time near the bubble and see him doing all mistakes he can possibly make in late game...so sick...

well enough pokertalk
I ve travelled alot the last few weeks,
been in Portugal most of the time, had a great time there.
And last weekend i have visited a good friend in Nürnberg. They have the biggest cinemascreen in germany there. i ve never seen anything like that.
we watched pirates of the caribean in 3D and it was amazing, though the movie was really bad....I love the first movie and it really kills me to see that one being soooo bad.
But anyway, we also spend alot of time in the biggest thermal bath of germany....maaaaaan i have been so chilled after leaving.
I did not party at all, but will be there in about 2 weeks and will get back to the party part of the city ;)
Now lets hope that I keep crushing and have a solid end of Mai

gl all...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen