Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011

more things to be concerned

Ok guys,
you ve written down what your goals are, you have thought about what you need to do to get there,and....
But damn you now notice: that shit is killing me, lots of work ( yes poker is hard pure work!!! ) , lots of suckouts , variance to deal with, friends calling and all you can say is: dude i am on my way to make 60k this year call me in december!!! and every time you finish a loosing session you think: is all this really worth it, why dont i play less, spend more time with my girl, friends and things i like???
well to be honest i cant answer that for YOU, but i can answer it for me and my answer is:
Real friends will always be there for you, and you will also have time after working(not grinding, WORKING) for ten hrs/day. And your friends will not pay your flight to brasil to make holidays, they will not give you money to go out and party, they will not give you money to get a helicopter flight around sao paulo!!!! BUT, you will and thats why you have to concentrate and get your ass up and WORK!!!
And you will be amazed how much more you will get out of that.

Next thing is:
Visualize yourself sitting in the plane to brasil, to Mexico or whatever country you want to visit and KNOWING: I did this, and I will be the one to get me the best time of my life and no one else...

Bad thoughts:
Yes I started bad into the year.
Yes my gf left me.
Yes i am broke.
Yes i have Problems

Good thoughts:
Ma life is great, my friends are great, i have something to eat every day, i am healthy, i am happy
if thats not the case, then get to WORK and change it.

the bad thoughts above dont exist by themselves.

Do me a favor!!!
Look outside your window and tell me what you see, i ll tell you what i see:
some cars, some houses, people walking, children, some bikes, trees ....
but man as hard as i am looking for problems i cant find any...do it yourself, do you see problems? i bet not...
Realize man, problems die with you...so they only exist if you want to...
And to tell you the truth I DO NOT WANT PROBLEMS TO EXIST...
Life will always challenge you and you decide:
will you raise your hands and and cry: I am a victim, dont kill me , let me live?
or will you man up and grab every single challenge (erase the word problem from your vocabulary)  you get and solve it!!!
will your problems disappear if you cry? NO!!!
will your problems disapper if you dont do anything? NO!!!
will your problems disappear if you close your eyes and wait? NO!!!
will your problems disappear if you pray and do NOT do anything but that? NO!!!NO!!!NO!!!

will your problems disappear if you find a solution and work to make it real? YES!!!
You chose!!!! You choose and dont stop till its done!!
Good luck out there

2 Kommentare:

  1. wow!! hey man I just came across your blog by accident as I just clicked on your name for some reason when you commented on some other random blog and wow i'm so glad I did... what you wrote about problems is awsome, pure genius thank you.
    Neil
    "Destruval" on 'stars

    AntwortenLöschen