Dienstag, 7. Mai 2013

money management

Whenever we talk about moneymanagement people talk about how to manage a pokerbankroll, but no one really talks about LIFE-moneymanagement.

What happens when i actually made 100k in 2012??? what do i do with the money?
spend it all on woman and shit i dont need?

well, here is my sugestion, and its basically what I did in my life before I got to this point, that I am in right now.

And I want to point out that I am NOT rich by any means and I am not super smart or anything like that, but one thing I definitively am, and that is organized.

So, what I did in the past was work until I somehow reached 100tsd Euroes. Once I had that money I went to a few Banks and asked how much interest they offer me, if I invest this money for a few years. and after searching for one month I found a Bank that gave me a really good offer.


From that point on I recieved 50% of my profits to my bankaccount every January and the rest stayed, so my 100k could grow.

I highly suggest NOT stopping to work and NOT spending any unneeded money until you reach this first goal.

This provides you with safety and some money to pay your debths and rent. And once you have this, you can start searching for bigger goals.

Wish you all the best

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen