Montag, 13. Februar 2012

finally up again

ok finally I am up from my last highest point...

I managed to get in some cool sessions working on sngwiz and reviewing and discussing hands with a friend, and those really opened my eyes on how to destroy hyperturbo 6 max sngs.


as u can see I ve had some loosing stretches in the last 2,5 weeks, in 180 man sngs... But after working so hard on my 6 max hyper game I am confident that i can reach higher goals and so right now I aim to get Supernovaelite...the package alone is worth around 100 tsd dollars...

in order to reach it I will need to play 1625 sngs er day in the limits I currently play. It is definitely doable, but will be really hard if I dont move up..so my plan for now is to search for someone to stake me for 74$ hyperturbosatelites...I can definitely beat everybody I ve seen so far...If I dont manage to get a staker I will play on my own roll, but then the first 2 or 3 month will be insanely hard....i really need to get 200k vps asap to get 8000$ in rakeback and 2600$ in milestones...holy lord, give me the strenght to get there...
I will talk about my exact plans on my sne chase in the next blog post...


Besides that, my plans on moving to portugal now are set in stone...I will ay the rent for the first month within the next few days..and let the journey begin ladies ;)

i will be living there with fcprospekt and bad-j0hn and i really hope that we will have some guys visiting us so that we will all profit from that and have a good time...

today is valentines day, so I cant wait to spend the day with my girl and enjoy a wonderful time with her...

I wish ya'll gl at the tables, and avoid me if u love your bankroll ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen