Montag, 25. April 2011

Portugal/workout

Hey guys,arrived in Portugal yesteday and the weather is amazing as expected. I havent started the house hunt yet, just spend some time with my moms dog at the beach and chilled pretty hard in the sun.
I started to eat helthier and less and drink more water few days ago and i will start to workout here . my first day of workout is tomorrow.
I also found a pretty good schedule for me while i am here.
Wakeup at 9-10, take breakfast and head to the beach after that and start to run at the beach for about an hr there and i also have some exercises to add into running to get in shape again.
Also i will play 2 sets of poker per day, one right after i come home from the beach for 3 hrs and another one from 20-24 o clock.
I will try to work with my students once a week, but have no timeschedule for that yet.
well thats pretty much it, except that i had my sickest set today, played 22 16$ 18 men and won 512$ thats pretty sick ;)
gl to all u guys out there, cu at the tables

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen